Tuesday, October 6, 2015

And so it begins...

Have I told you how excited I am about sharing my love of DIY projects! {insert total giddiness here} Although we're in the process of renovating our family home we took on the task of making a space just for me! And drum roll please.... Cottage! She shed! Creative space! Office! And Retreat all wrapped up in one!
The hubs would have loved building it himself especially since he's a perfectionist but time is just something we run short on so we chose to make a Tuff Shed my shed! ;) 
We ordered it through our local Tuff Shed rep at Home Depot
Next thing ya know, they're assembling it in our back yard!


Before shed! 


Laying out the frame works


It's looking like a shed now! 


It's a shed!!! 


Now... Time for a lil' design work! 
Stay tuned for more....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment