Thursday, October 8, 2015

{Design sneak peek}

Of course I had to do a sneak peek!!! This whole she shed/cottage project has been so exciting! I love being able to put my heart into something where every detail matters! Check out these amazing doors I found for $20!!! Score!!! The patina on these alone... priceless!


Have a 100% decided but I'm loving this aqua print for my wicker couch!


I'm so in love with the color palette for the floors! Can you say... BOLD stripes!

 
This picture does this wood no justice! I did a white washing technique except with the same aqua that I painted the door with! Tutorial coming soon on that! ;) This material will be finishing out my ceiling!! Besides being an old wood it's been passed on from a friends old homestead! Love it!

 
Hope you have the best day!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment